Loans and Banking: Introduction to Lending | EBCLearning.com | Jabar Post Indonesia/a> – This time JabarPost.Net will discuss about Loan.
The following is Loans and Banking: Introduction to Lending | EBCLearning.com. And for those of you who want to find a similar explanation, you can search in the Loan category
Loans and Banking: Introduction to Lending | EBCLearning.com | Jabar Post Indonesia
In finance, a loan is the lending of money by one or more individuals, organizations, or other entities to other individuals, organizations etc. The recipient (i.e. the borrower) incurs a debt, and is usually liable to pay interest on that debt until it is repaid, and also to repay the principal amount borrowed.
The document evidencing the debt, e.g. a promissory note, will normally specify, among other things, the principal amount of money borrowed, the interest rate the lender is charging, and date of repayment. A loan entails the reallocation of the subject asset(s) for a period of time, between the lender and the borrower.
The interest provides an incentive for the lender to engage in the loan. In a legal loan, each of these obligations and restrictions is enforced by contract, which can also place the borrower under additional restrictions known as loan covenants. Although this article focuses on monetary loans, in practice any material object might be lent.
Acting as a provider of loans is one of the main activities of financial institutions such as banks and credit card companies. For other institutions, issuing of debt contracts such as bonds is a typical source of funding.
Lending & Security Creation in Banking Business by Loree Sonchhatra is available at EBC Learning (ebclearning.com). Click here https://ebclearning.com/courses/course-v1:EBC+Lending-Banks+2019/about to watch the full course.
In this course, you will learn the concepts and legalities of bank loans and security creation.
– Level – Beginner
– Total no. of videos – 37
– Total no. of assignments – 39
The course contents are as follows:
– 1.1 Welcome
– 1.2 Supplements
2. Banks and lending
– 2.1 What is a bank and what is banking?
– 2.2 Banks’ lending business
– 2.3 Principles of lending
– 2.4 Kinds of lending
– 2.5 Priority sector lending
3. Evaluating the borrower
– 3.1 Creditworthiness of the borrower
– 3.2 Principle of 5Cs
– 3.3 Credit Information Companies
4. Understanding fund-based loans
– 4.1 Classification: fund based and non-fund based loans
– 4.2 Fund based: cash credit loans
– 4.3 Fund based: overdraft facility
– 4.4. Fund based: term loan
– 4.5 Fund based: bill discounting facility
5. Understanding non-fund based loans
– 5.1 Introduction
– 5.2 Non-fund Based: Bank Guarantee
– 5.3 Financial and performance guarantees
– 5.4 Non-fund based: letter of credit
– 5.5 Non-fund based: Types of letter of credit
6. Security for bank loans: mortgages
– 6.1 Understanding mortgages on immovable properties
– 6.2 Equitable and registered mortgages
– 6.3 Importance of title search reports
7. Security for bank loans: hypothecation
– 7.1 Movable property
– 7.2 Fixed charge and floating charge
– 7.3 Hypothecation
8. Security for bank loans: pledge
– 8.1 What is a pledge?
– 8.2 Depository and depository participant
– 8.3 How to create a pledge?
9. Other kinds of security
– 9.1 Lien on fixed deposits
– 9.2 Assignment of book debts, and life insurance policies
10. Conclusion: different kinds of security
– 10.1 Summing up the different types of security
11. Security perfection and CERSAI Filing
– 11.1 Paying stamp duty, registering charges and mortgages
– 11.2 CERSAI filing
12. Security trustee
– 12.1 Role of a security trustee
13. Guarantee & letter of comfort
– 13.1 Guarantee
– 13.2 Letter of comfort
– 14.1 Next steps
That is the information About Loans and Banking: Introduction to Lending | EBCLearning.com | Jabar Post Indonesia
Such are some brief explanations about Loans and Banking: Introduction to Lending | EBCLearning.com.>